AWS Cloud Practitioner Course or at least 1 year of working experience in AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing or finance. A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform.
Cloud Engineer, Cloud Solutions architects, developers or individuals who seek a deeper knowledge and understanding on the architect solution based on AWS cloud services offerings.
Certificate Of Attendance will be awarded to participants completing the AWS Cloud Practitioner course achieving minimum 75% attendance.
Practical hands-on sessions to enhance
Well-designed lab sessions to enhance further
understanding of the AWS Solutions Architect - Associate course materials.
Full-Time : 3 Weekdays or Sats
Time : 9.00am - 6.00pm
Domain 1: Design for High Availability Network
- Designing the Network
- Designing the High Availability - 1
- Load Balancing and Fault Tolerant
- High Availability Across Regions
- Connections Outside of AWS
- Designing the High Availability with Scaling - 2
- Scaling Best Practice
- Automatic Scaling
- Scaling Data Stores
- AWS Lambda and Event-Driven Scaling
Domain 2: Automating, Decoupling and Design for Web-Scale Media
- Automating your Infrastructure – Infrastructure as a Code
- Loose Coupling and Loose Coupling Strategies
- Communicating with Loose Coupling and Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon API Gateway
- Serverless Architecture
- Decoupling Examples
Domain 3: Well-Architected Framework
- Well-Architected Framework Pillar 1 – Operational Excellence
- Well-Architected Framework Pillar 2 – Security
- Well-Architected Framework Pillar 3– Reliability
- Well-Architected Framework Pillar 4 – Performance Efficiency
- Well-Architected Framework Pillar 5 – Cost Optimization
Domain 4: Troubleshooting and Design Pattern
- Details Troubleshooting
- Discover various AWS Support Options Available
- High Availability Design Patterns
Download Course Brochure
|Course Fees (Applicable to Non-SDF/Foreigner)
||Normal Course Fees
Fees valid till
|Promo Course Fees w GST
|NICF - AWS Cloud Solutions Architect - Associate (SF)||S$950.00||S$950.00||S$1,016.50|
Course is eligble for SDF Training Grant & Absentee Payroll from SSG.
Self-Sponsored trainee may offset course fee payable using their SkillsFuture Credit Claim or/& PSEA (subject to available balance in trainee's account).
Terms and conditions apply.
SDF Course Title : NICF - AWS Cloud Solutions Architect - Associate (SF)
Course Ref No. : CRS-Q-0040875-ICT
| WSQ Funding Course Fees
Singapore Citizens & Singapore PRs
Incl Regn Fee
Excl GST 7%
Incl GST 7%
|SME Company ||S$980.00||S$855.00||S$125.00||S$193.60|
| || || || || |
|Mid-Career Enhanced Scheme (MCES)|
- Singaporean, 40 yrs & above
| || || || || |
|Note: * - SkillsFuture Credit Claims or/and PSEA may be used to offset the course fees. |
Regn Fee : S$30
AWS Exam Fee : S$275
All fees subject to GST 7%.
Download Course Brochure (Contact Customer
Service @ 6333 4843)