- Course Lists
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
- Cert Incident Handler ECIH
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CySA+
IT & Cyber Security
Database & Programming Course
iOS & Android Programming
- Apple iOS App Programming
- Developing Android Apps
- Java Programming for Android
- Monetize Android Applications
- Android Security Essentials
- NICF - Intro to Networking
- IPv6 Fundamentals
- Course Schedule
- Course Registration
- About Us
Job Opportunities Job Opportunities @ IT Enabler
We are currently looking to fill the following positions. Interested applicants, please apply with your detailed resume stating current & expected salary. Please also insert your recent photograph and email to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
IT Trainer - 2 Positions
- Corporate training in Cisco, Networking, Web Design, VBA Excel/Access, Microsoft Office Applications, ITIL Foundation, SQL Scripting, Android & iOS Programming
- Maintenance of Classrooms
- Design and edit/update of Courseware
- Possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science, Information Technology
- Cisco Trainer must possess min CCNA Certification. Preferably CCNP Certified.
- ITIL Trainer must possess min ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Able to teach one or more of the followings :
* CCNA / CCNP
* ITIL Foundation
* Networking & Internet Troubleshooting
* CompTIA Network+ / Security+ / CySA+
* VBA Excel / SQL Scripting
* Android Development / Apple iOS Programming
- Possess good presentation skills
Admin Assistant - 2 Positions - Fast worker
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Basic computer knowledge in Office applications like Excel, Word, etc
- Require to work on alternate Sat : 8.30am - 1.00pm
- Enjoy meeting people
- Able to start work immediately
- Duties include answering phone calls, filing, data entry and general admin job
IT Sales Executive - 1 Position - 1-2 yrs sales experience in IT corporate training, IT services industries, software education, web design/hosting or e-commerce experience.
- Proactive personnel able to meet monthly quotas.
- Ability to develop and propose new business plans.
- Ability to expand clientele base, etc
- Proficient in Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Copyright © 2008
IT Enabler Consultancy Pte Ltd
(BRN/GST No: 200211025Z)
35 Selegie Road
Parklane Shopping Mall #09-06
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org