Why take CCNA(ICND2+ICND2) Course in Singapore with IT Enabler:
ICND2 course in Singapore with Instructor-Led blended learning and 70% hands-on to latest Cisco router 2600, 3600 routers and Cisco catalyst 2950 and 3550 Layer3 catalyst switches. No video training used. Train by experienced Cisco Certified instructors who are Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIP / CCIE certified.
The 200-105 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) is the final exam for candidates passing or holding a Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician certification (CCENT) to progress to Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
The topics includes LAN switching technologies, IP routing technologies, IP services (FHRP, syslog, SNMP v2 and v3), troubleshooting, and WAN technologies.
1. We have been Cisco ICND1, ICND2, CCNA coursein Singapore for more than 12 years already.
2. Cisco CCNA course 200-105 is based on latest syllabus based on Cisco Certifications.. We are using the Authorised Cisco Training Center and uses Cisco Authorised courseware.
3.We are updated with the latest Cisco exam topics and syllabus based on ICND2 ver 3.0
4. ICND2, CCNA is our most successful course with very high percentage passing.
5. We are Cisco Authorised Test Centre - with VUE authorised test centre we are able to conduct Cisco CCNA exam.
6. ICND2 training is based on solid 5 days / 10 sessions of blended learning with 70%
lab based and 30% theory based.
7. Covers CISCO ICND2 Exam 200-105 syllabus/requirements
including using routers for our lab sessions.
8. Hands-on to real high-end CISCO routers (25xx,
26xx, 36xx) models and enterprise grade switches (Catalyst 29xx and even layer 3 switches 35xx).
9. 1 student to 1-PC and 1 CISCO
routers & comfortable classroom environment.
Cover Cisco ICND2 Exam preparation and tips for sitting CCENT exam takings.
11. We commit to you our highest level of professionalism.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Course is eligble for SDF Training Grant & Absentee Payroll from SSG.
Self-Sponsored trainee may offset course fee payable using their SkillsFuture Credit Claim or/& PSEA (subject to available balance in trainee's account).
Terms and conditions apply.