Why take CCNA ver 3.0 Course in Singapore with IT Enabler:
CCNA course in Singapore (NICF - Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA-R&S) with Instructor-Led training. No simulators, video training used. Train by experienced Cisco Certified instructors who are Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIE certified.
1. We have been training Cisco CCNA coursein Singapore for more than thirteen years already.
2. Cisco CCNA® Routing & Switching course is based on the latest CCNA syllabus. We trained based on updated Cisco CCNA ver 3.0 syllabus.
3. CCNA has been our longest trained courses for more than 13 years.
4. CCNA is our most successful course with very high percentage passing.
5. Cisco CCNA Authorised Test Centre - with VUE authorised test centre we are able to conduct Cisco CCNA exam.
6. CCNA training is based on solid 5 days / 11 sessions of training with 80%
lab based and 20% theory based.
7. Covers CISCO CCNA Exam 200-125 syllabus/requirements
including using routers for our lab
8. Hands-on to real high-end CISCO routers (25xx,
26xx, 36xx) models and enterprise grade switches (Catalyst 29xx and even layer 3 switches 35xx).
9. 1 student to 1-PC and 1 CISCO
router & comfortable classroom environment.
Cover Cisco CCNA Exam preparation and tips for CCNA exam takings.
11. We commit to you our highest level of professionalism.
Participants will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. It also includes more in-depth topics that teach learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing students for the Cisco CCNA certification. Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to :
Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security
Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution
Working knowledge in Basic computer literacy & Basic PC operating system navigation skills, Basic Internet usage skills & Basic IP address knowledge and Understanding of network fundamentals would be an advantage.
Certificate Of Attendance:
Certificate Of Attendance will be awarded to
participants completing the course achieving minimum 75% attendance.
Full-time: 5 Weekdays or 5 Sats (9am - 5.45pm)
Part-time: 11 sessions, twice a week (6.30pm to 10.00pm)
Training Methodology & Materials:
Practical hands-on sessions, 80% lab-based
and 20% theory-based.
Additional and well-designed labs handouts are given to
further enhance the courseware given.
Course is eligble for SDF Training Grant & Absentee Payroll from WDA.
Course is eligible for PIC Grant from IRAS.
Self-Sponsored trainee may use their SkillsFuture Credit Claim to offset the course fee payable.
Terms and conditions apply.
NICF Course Title : NICF - Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing and Switching)
Course Ref No. : CRS-Q-0027903-IT