- Course Lists
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
- Cert Incident Handler ECIH
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CySA+
IT & Cyber Security
Database & Programming Course
iOS & Android Programming
- Apple iOS App Programming
- Developing Android Apps
- Java Programming for Android
- Monetize Android Applications
- Android Security Essentials
- NICF - Intro to Networking
- IPv6 Fundamentals
- Course Schedule
- Course Registration
- About Us
Home > Course List > Advanced SQL Scripting Advanced SQL Scripting
This course is a follow-up course on our highly popular Understanding SQL Scripting course.
In the Advanced SQL(Structured Query Language) course, you will create advanced SQL queries to manipulate and index tables.
You will work with advanced queries to create and work with subqueries, creating and manipulating view and index tables.
You will learn how to do Table Design, creating tables with Constraints and Backing Up Tables.
You will also create and committ transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel data entry process and learn rollback transactions.
You will also learn Database Security in creating & managing users, roles and privileges.
Granting permissions to roles and modifying privileges.
Prerequisite: Follow up course on Understanding Sql Scripting course.
Fundamental SQL and Relational Database knowledge required.
Certificate Of Attendance: Certificate Of Attendance will be awarded to students completing the course.
Training Methodology & Materials:
- Practical case study sessions to enhance concept.
- Well-designed lab sessions to further enhance the understanding of the courseware given.
Training Duration: Full-Time : 1 Day
Time : 9.30am - 5.30pm
Course Outline: 1. Advanced SQL Querying Using Subqueries
- Search Based on an Unknown Value
- Search Based on Multiple Unknown Values
- Compare a Value with Unknown
- Search Based on the Existence of Records
- Generate Output Using Correlated Subqueries
- Filter Grouped Data Within Subqueries
- Perform Multiple-level Subqueries
- Generating Output Using Nested Subqueries
2. Advanced Data Manipulation Statement
- The Output Clause Statement
- The Truncate Clause Statement
- The Merge Statement
3. Manipulating Table Structure
- Table Design
- Create a Table with Constraints
- Primary Key/Primary Key Constraints
- Foreigh Key/Foreign Key Constraints
- Default Constraints/Checking Constraints
- Add or Drop Table Columns
- Add or Drop Constraints
- Modify the Table Structures / Column Structures
- Backup Up Tables
4. Working with Views
- Create a View
- Create View Statement /Schema Binding /Top Keyword.
- Create View with Schema Binding
- Manipulating Data in View
- Creating Aliases
- Modify and Drop Views
5. Indexing Data
- Creating Indices
- The Create Index Statement
- Drop Indices
- The Drop Indices Statement
- Create Transactions
- The Rollback Tran Statement
- How to Create Transactions
- Creating Transactions
- Committing Transactions
7.Database Security - Roles & Privileges
- DCL Commands
- The SQL Grant Command
- The SQL Revoke Command
- System and Object Privileges
- Create, Modifying and Droping Roles
- Create, Modifying and Deleting Privileges
Course Fee: Training Fee: $799
Regn Fee: $25.00
Promotion Fee : S$599.00 - for Advanced SQL Scripting Course
Promotion Bundle: Understanding Scripting + Advanced SQL Scripting Course = S$799** (Save S$550!!)
Regn Fee : S$25
** Terms and conditions apply
(Promotion valid till 30Jun15)
All fees subject to GST 7%.
Download Course Brochure (Contact Customer Service @ 6333 4843)
Course Title Venue Register OnlineCourse ModeStart DateEnd DateTime
Copyright © 2008
IT Enabler Consultancy Pte Ltd
(BRN/GST No: 200211025Z)
35 Selegie Road
Parklane Shopping Mall #09-06
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org