- Course Lists
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
- Cert Incident Handler ECIH
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CySA+
IT & Cyber Security
Database & Programming Course
iOS & Android Programming
- Apple iOS App Programming
- Developing Android Apps
- Java Programming for Android
- Monetize Android Applications
- Android Security Essentials
- NICF - Intro to Networking
- IPv6 Fundamentals
- Course Schedule
- Course Registration
- About Us
Home >Android Developer - Android Security Essentials Course Singapore Android Developer - Android Security Essentials
IT Enabler Consultancy is the appointed Authorised Training Center for Android Course - Android Security Essentials Course in Singapore.
Course Objective: Android Security Essentials Course taught in Singapore is a two-day professional course thoroughly covering the Android™ security model and concerns from both the developer and end-user point of view
At course completion, the participant will be able to:
- Understand Android software architecture.
- Understand Android’s security model.
- Build Android applications with security best practices in mind.
- Build more secure and more robust application that appeals to clients.
For a best learning experience and a quick start with this course, a trainee is required to have adequate knowledge of the OOP(Object-Oriented Programming) of Java.
Previous knowledge and experience of any programming language is considered sufficient.
Certificate Of Attendance :
Certificate Of Attendance will be awarded to participants completing the course achieving minimum 75% attendance.
Training Duration: Full-time: 2 weekdays
Time : 9.30am - 5.30pm
Training Methodology & Materials:
- Practical hands-on sessions using Eclipse IDE and ADT(plugins).
- 1 person to 1 computer with great CPU processing power.
- Well-designed tutorial sessions and screen capture to enhance further understanding of the courseware
Course Outline: Lesson 1: Introduction and Android Security Architecture
- Android Security Program Overview and Architecture.
- Kernel level security (Linux), and rooting Android.
- Android Application Components.
- The Application Sandbox.
- Managers and Services
- Activity Manager Service.
- Package Manager Service.
- Notification Manager Service.
- Search Manager Service.
- Connectivity, Telephony, and Wi-Fi Manager Services.
- Download and Storage Manager Services.
- Window Manager Service.
- Android Application Framework Layer.
- Third party application permissions.
- Using Protected APIs.
- Custom Permissions.
- Android Malware: Prevention, Detection, and Removal.
- Security Enhanced Android (SE Android).
- How Android achieves Inter-process communication.
- Restricting access to Android components.
- Vulnerabilities of Stored Data.
- Cryptography and Encryption.
- Signing your application.
- Threats Facing Devices Transferring Data.
- Protecting web transferred data.
- Input Validation.
- Prevent Command Injection
Course Fees: Public Course Fee: S$2099
Regn Fees : $30
All fees subject to GST 7%.
Exam(Optional): S$275 (includes S$50 exam proctor fee)
(Exam session taken separately not within training duration)
All fees subject to prevailing GST.
Download Course Brochure (Contact Customer Service @ 63334843)
Course Title Venue Register OnlineCourse ModeStart DateEnd DateTime
Copyright © 2008
IT Enabler Consultancy Pte Ltd
(BRN/GST No: 200211025Z)
35 Selegie Road
Parklane Shopping Mall #09-06
Email : email@example.com