- Course Lists
- CCNA R&S
- Cisco ICND1
- Cisco ICND2
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Voice
- CCNA Wireless
- CCDA DESGN
- CCNP R&S
- CCDP - ARCH
- Cisco MPLS
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
- Certified Incident Handler ECIH
- CCNA Security
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CySA+
IT & Cyber Security
Database & Programming Course
Mobile App Programming
- Apple iOS App Programming
- Developing Android Apps
- Java Programming for Android
- Monetize Android Applications
- Android Security Essentials
- ITIL v3 Foundation 2011 Edition
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
- MCSE Windows Server 2012
- MS SQL Server 2012 - Database Administration
- MS SQL Server 2012 - Database Querying
Web Design & E-Commerce
- All-in-One Web Design
- Advanced Web Design
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Create Beautiful Web Design Using Wordpress
- Ecommerce - Set up Shopping Cart
- Course Schedule
- Course Registration
- About Us
Advanced Web Design Course
Knowledge in Dreamweaver.
In addition, if participants who attend this training have a combination of practical and conceptual knowledge related to HTML5 programming would be an added advantage.
Who Should Attend :
Certificate Of Attendance :
Certificate Of Attendance will be awarded to participants completing the course achieving minimum 75% attendance.
Full-Time : 5 Weekdays
Time : 9.30am - 5.30pm
Training Methodology & Materials:
- 100% hands on
- Well-designed exercises/labs to enhance further understanding of the courseware
Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
This module provides an overview of HTML and CSS, and describes how to use Visual Studio 2012 to build a Web application.
- Overview of HTML
- Overview of CSS
- Creating a Web Application by Using Visual Studio 2012
Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
This module describes the new features of HTML5, and explains how to create and style HTML5 pages.
- Creating an HTML5 Page
- Styling an HTML5 Page
- Introduction to jQuery
Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Overview of Forms and Input Types
- Validating User Input by Using HTML5 Attributes
Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
This module describes how to send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using an XMLHTTPRequest object and by performing jQuery AJAX operations.
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using XMLHTTPRequest
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using jQuery AJAX operations
Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
This module describes how to style HTML5 pages and elements by using the new features available in CSS3.
- Styling Text
- Styling Block Elements
- CSS3 Selectors
- Enhancing Graphical Effects by Using CSS3
- Creating Custom Objects
- Extending Objects
Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
This module describes how to use some common HTML5 APIs to add interactive features to a Web application. This module also explains how to debug and profile a Web application.
- Interacting with Files
- Incorporating Multimedia
- Reacting to Browser Location and Context
- Debugging and Profiling a Web Application
Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
This module describes how to add offline support to a Web application, to enable the application to continue functioning in a user's browser even if the browser is disconnected from the network.
- Reading and Writing Data Locally
- Adding Offline Support by Using the Application Cache
Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
This module describes how to create HTML5 pages that can dynamically detect and adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Supporting Multiple Form Factors
- Creating an Adaptive User Interface
Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
This module describes how to create advanced graphics for an HTML5 Web application by using a Canvas element, and by using Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Creating Interactive Graphics by Using Scalable Vector Graphics
- Programmatically Drawing Graphics by Using a Canvas
Module 12: Animating the User Interface
This module describes how to enhance the user experience in an HTML5 Web application by adding animations.
- Applying CSS Transitions
- Transforming Elements
- Applying CSS Key-frame Animations
Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
This module explains how to use Web Sockets to transmit and receive data between an HTML5 Web application and a server.
- Introduction to Web Sockets
- Sending and Receiving Data by Using Web Sockets
Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process
This module describes how to use Web Worker Processes to perform long-running operations asynchronously and improve the responsiveness of an HTML5 Web application.
- Introduction to Web Workers
- Performing Asynchronous Processing by Using a Web Worker
Download Course Brochure
Normal Course Fee : S$2299
Promotion Fee : S$1899 (Valid till 31Dec2017)
Regn Fee: $50
Exam Fee: S$314 (includes S$50 exam proctor fee)
All fees subject to prevailing GST.
Exam is optional. This course prepares participants for Microsoft Exam : 70-480.
Exam fee subjects to confirmation from Pearson VUE at exam registration.
View Course Schedule
Download Course Brochure (Contact Customer Service @ 63334843)
Copyright © 2008
IT Enabler Consultancy Pte Ltd
(CRN/GST No: 200211025Z)
35 Selegie Road
Parklane Shopping Mall #09-06
Email : email@example.com